- J: They'll probably do a straight Black Widow movie before they do a Hawkeye movie.
- L: I'd rather have a gay Black Widow movie.
- A: Would be better with lesbians.
- J: But who would she date?
- A: Carol Danvers.
- L: I'll take it. Make it so.
I just got my tickets to see Guardians of the Galaxy in D-Box! I’m so excited! I must bring with me the plushy Rocket Raccoon the bf just acquired.
- Barbarian: I go to wake people up.
- DM: suddenly, your doors are punted off their hinges and go flying into the room. Standing in the doorway is the barbarian, holding two axes and wearing penguin jammies yelling, "IT'S OOOOOOONNNNN!"
i like to imagine natasha dates all the ladies she tries to set steve up with first to make sure they’re okay. because fuck if she’s not going to do her due diligence.
natasha dating all the ladies. natasha dating kristen from statistics who confides in her that she’s always had a crush on captain america. natasha dating lillian with the lip piercing from accounting who is cute and likes to grow succulents.
steve liking another shield agent and wondering if he should ask her out maybe and natasha flying down from the rafters to tell him that she’s not in a place for real relationship right now and steve just “…..???? how do you know” and natasha evades the question by punching bad guys in the face
natasha dating sharon and accidentally liking her a lot but being a big goof and not really realizing it. sharon going on extremely platonic dates with steve and them being good friends and natasha taking it as a personal affront to her matchmaking skills which are flawless, thank you very much
and she finally confronts sharon about it and sharon’s like i’m not dating him because i’m dating you, dumbass. now come here and help me sharpen my knives.
and natasha’s just “:>” and does and they smooch forever the end
- (It's hot in Seattle and nobody has AC)
- Me: Eat more ice cream!
- E: No, I have to go eat real food.
- J: Real food is just what you eat after you are full of ice cream.